- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Marsha & Buddy\\\\\\\'s prior written consent.
Marsha and Buddy may assign you a password and account for identification, to enable you to access and use certain portions of this website. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the website in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Marsha and Buddy has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the website. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
You shall immediately notify Marsha and Buddy of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this website\'s security.
YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THIS PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE (INCLUDING ALL OBLIGATIONS, COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS) IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU.
Marsha and Buddy reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if Marsha and Buddy believes that the conduct by the customer violates applicable law or is harmful to website.
Cancellations / Refunds
Cancellations by Marsha and Buddy Marsha and Buddy has a right to cancel or refuse the order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Cancellations by You In case of requests for order cancellations, Marsha and Buddy reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. For you to cancel an order, there is a time period of 24 hours from the time you place the order. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount with-in 15-20 working days.
We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed.
Marsha and Buddy has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Marsha and Buddy and accept Marsha and Buddy decision regarding the cancellation.
Marsha and Buddy reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and other expenses that may occur from persons for using the Site fraudulently. Marsha and Buddy reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Redeem Vouchers and promotional codesThere are limited period vouchers and promotional codes which can be issued, or cancelled by Marsha and Buddy as part of any campaign or scheme. The terms for these campaigns will be decided by Marsha and Buddy at the time of the campaign and these should be acceptable to you